laurene

since Nov. '05

• Platinum
  • PipPip
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 12:57 PM

https://www.ildivocruise.com/#/

VIDEO:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2837ccknvahnz0l/IlDivo_CruiseShip_Announcement_Mail.mp4?dl=0

Mods, clearly I am excited.  Can you change the topic header to read 2017, please?  2019 is tooooooo far away lol

EDIT: Done ..... Sandra 

Edited by laurene, 10 March 2017 - 01:24 PM.

2009sig.jpg

S e a t t l e, U S A

#2 Irene

Irene

Advanced Member

• Platinum
  • PipPip
  • 13,565 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 01:10 PM

Hope you enjoy it Laurene.  Too expensive and wrong time of year also for me to be travelling.  I am booked with Moe to see Collabro in Manchester on Nov 30th when you will be setting off lol.

Irene x

irenesig12rev.png

download.gif

#3 laurene

laurene

since Nov. '05

• Platinum
  • PipPip
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 01:20 PM

Thank you, Sandra.  I'm sure I alarmed a few people.

2009sig.jpg

S e a t t l e, U S A

#4 Louise

Louise

❣️ Louise ❣️

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 18,895 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 01:21 PM

VIDEO:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2837ccknvahnz0l/IlDivo_CruiseShip_Announcement_Mail.mp4?dl=0

Mods, clearly I am excited.  Can you change the topic header to read 2017, please?  2019 is tooooooo far away lol

EDIT: Done ..... Sandra 

The First Link isn't working for me Laurene....I get this message :unsure:

The page you are looking for is experiencing technical difficulties.

You can either turn off your computer and go to bed :lol: , go the Homepage or Contact Support.

So I will add this one :)

36c6041b-cf38-4d36-82e4-819892c1e342_zps

kristy2_zpscbkjwumg.gif

berespectfulblinkie1_o.gif

#5 laurene

laurene

since Nov. '05

• Platinum
  • PipPip
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 01:25 PM

Thank you, Louise.  I hadn't actually tested mine.....although it was a direct copy & paste.......there must be a hiding hashtag or something.  Thanks for the follow-up!

2009sig.jpg

S e a t t l e, U S A

#6 katherina

katherina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 01:36 PM

laurene,

where did you get this information, and from who?

katherina

KatherinaMnGpicture_zpsdadb67cb.jpg

#7 Irene

Irene

Advanced Member

• Platinum
  • PipPip
  • 13,565 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 01:45 PM

It has been posted out by Ildivo.com by email as well as posted on FB and Twitter by Il Divo, Seb and Urs Katherina.  The booking is 10am Eastern time on Monday.

Follow Laurene's links for all the details (Prices itinerary etc).

This is the Itinerary

Thursday November 30, 2017

Tampa, FL   4:00 PM Friday December 1, 2017 Fun Day at Sea     Saturday December 2, 2017 Cozumel, Mexico 8:00 AM 4:00 PM Sunday December 3, 2017 Fun Day at Sea     Monday December 4, 2017 Tampa, FL  8:00 AM  

On Thursday November 30, 2017 book flights that arrive into Tampa no later than 12:00 PM. Guest must arrive at the Port of Tampa no later than 3:00PM.

On Monday December 4, 2017 book flights that depart from Tampa no earlier than 12:00 PM.

Irene

irenesig12rev.png

download.gif

#8 Kinx

Kinx

❣️ Sandra ❣️

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 01:47 PM

Katherina....

It is all over Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. If you do not have any of these, it may be advisable to get connected because this forum is a NON-SOURCE of information for IL DIVO..... unless a member finds it on a social media site and posts it on here....sad, sad, sad it has to be this way but it is true.  <_< 

Edited by Kinx, 10 March 2017 - 01:53 PM.

4954abbc-e26d-482e-bd61-0fab35381963_zps

That which you think becomes your world

☆҉‿ℒℴνℯ´⁀☆҉ ~

2_zps8fnfrz06.png

NCMEC

BFAS

#9 Louise

Louise

❣️ Louise ❣️

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 18,895 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 02:29 PM

Katherina....

It is all over Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. If you do not have any of these, it may be advisable to get connected because this forum is a NON-SOURCE of information for IL DIVO..... unless a member finds it on a social media site and posts it on here....sad, sad, sad it has to be this way but it is true.  <_< 

Well Said Sandra :) .....................I for one am fed up with the Lack of support , we the Moderators and members are getting from Il Divo.com on here, the OFFICIAL FORUM.....if we are not good enough to share this information with....then why is the Forum still here!!! :huh: ................lets face it, it takes all of a few minutes to post the INFO!!! :angry:

36c6041b-cf38-4d36-82e4-819892c1e342_zps

kristy2_zpscbkjwumg.gif

berespectfulblinkie1_o.gif

#10 katherina

katherina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 06:25 PM

Well, I fully understand what this is all about now, I have no intentions of going on Facebook or any of those other information places, I have also no intentions of going on this expensive adventure, was just curious if all this information was true, often it is false, I am very careful now days.

katherina

KatherinaMnGpicture_zpsdadb67cb.jpg

#11 Irene

Irene

Advanced Member

• Platinum
  • PipPip
  • 13,565 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 06:43 PM

Katharina if you had been a member longer you would know that false information is not allowed here on the Forum. The hard-working and undervalued  Mods (by the Divos) monitor everything submitted.

I have received an e-mail from ildivo.com which all members should receive, even those not on Social media.

Irene

irenesig12rev.png

download.gif

#12 Kinx

Kinx

❣️ Sandra ❣️

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 08:42 PM

Thank you Irene.  ;)  

Katherina, it is your choice of course whether you want to go on other social media sites. I was just making a suggestion because unfortunately, the forum is no longer THE PLACE to go for ALL THINGS IL DIVO. It is a sad state of affairs....but it is true. 

Most of the time, the members find things out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc way before the Mods do. In the beginning when IL DIVO were new, this forum was always the place to go to find things out. It was a busy, viable entity and the Guys posted on here and interacted with the fans. It was very seldom that a fan found out info regarding tours, albums etc. before the Mods were made aware of it by Admin and we were given permission to post it on the forum. It was a DEFINITE NO NO to post anything regarding a DIVO's personal life on the forum unless they themselves posted it first. Now, it is open season on all their personal lives, all due to the DIVO's posting about themselves on social media sites.

For me as well as Louise, it is very disheartening to see the decline of the forum and its' viability. We monitor the forum on a volunteer basis and have never received any 'perks' ..... often people used to think we did. She and I stay because we love IL DIVO and their music and talent.  

As to 'false information', Louise and I ALWAYS check out what is posted on this forum and if we cannot verify it (like through Admin), we delete it. But since the Guys are posting so much themselves on other social media sites, we pretty much know when something is factual.  :)  

4954abbc-e26d-482e-bd61-0fab35381963_zps

That which you think becomes your world

☆҉‿ℒℴνℯ´⁀☆҉ ~

2_zps8fnfrz06.png

NCMEC

BFAS

#13 joan

joan

IL DIVO

• Platinum
  • 303 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 09:09 PM

I know that I speak for many who have been here since the inception of Il Divo.

We have lots of dedicated fans, many with exceptional camera skills, others who have offered wonderful pics/personal interactions/detailed concert info, etc.

Each and every one of the Moderators, past and present, are due the highest honors....MAJOR KUDOS!!!!!

You deserve the highest of praise....never ending dedication!!!

Many thanks for all that you have contributed over the years!!!!

May we keep this forum alive!

Joan

Posted Image

#14 bjw05

bjw05

IL DIVO

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 12:25 AM

I truly miss the early days of IL Divo and this forum. Each night was like meeting up with friends all over the  world to share our thoughts on the guys and to keep up with tours and what else they may be doing. I too find most of my info on face book or twitter but it's not the same. I also signed up for  the newsletter which usually announces  up coming events. As time passes, things change.  This is the first tour that the DVD has only been released  by one country and if you want it you have  to order an inport at twice the price because of postage. I would think they have  lost a lot of money doing it this  way. It should be released world wide  as it always  has been. This tour they ran out of a lot of merchandise by the time they got to the USA and we were not able  to get what we  wanted and the  store online didn't have  some of the items either and what they did have you had to pay at least $10.00 extra for shipping. Times are changing.

#15 Irene

Irene

Advanced Member

• Platinum
  • PipPip
  • 13,565 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 02:53 AM

I think many of us can identify with what you are saying Barb.  I suppose those who have joinedd in more recent years are happy with Twitter and FB as they keep in touch with one another on the move but as you say it was so much better when we had a central point to come here on the Forum to catch up.  Even the divos pooped in occasionally and that caused a flurry of excitement.  Now social media is used by them as a marketing tool. Even Urs tweeted about the cruise but hadn't thanked anyone for birthday/Christmas messages.  They don't have anything to do with their official Forum which I find sad especially when other entertainers I follow do pop in to their Fan club Forums to post, and not only for promotional reasons.

I still do not have the latest DVD 'as I am not paying the postage from Japan.  It must be dubbed for applause as we know the Japanese tend to applaud at the end of the concert not inbetween? Eventually it will become available on Amazon here and the US I suppose as Carlos' CD/DVD now has. I received my copy yesterday and enjoyed watching it last night.  Such a bargain for both CD and DVD and I see they have only 11 left now that UK Divas have seen it on sale here.

This Cruise thread is ideal for discussing the details as everything is all in one place whereas I spent about half an hour last night clarifying the costs with a US Diva friend who is considering going.  She had just looked at the cheapest price on the list but hadn't taken into account it didn't include taxes, gratuities etc which I was able to point out added about $300 to the bill AND didn't include a reserved seat. 

Well we can't turn back the clock so we can just mourn the loss.  Keep in touch and take care. Hopefully we shall hae more upcoming events where we can meet again :)

Irene x

irenesig12rev.png

download.gif

#16 laurene

laurene

since Nov. '05

• Platinum
  • PipPip
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 09:56 AM

sailing, sailing over the bounding main.... B)

2009sig.jpg

S e a t t l e, U S A

#17 laurene

laurene

since Nov. '05

• Platinum
  • PipPip
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 12:51 PM

I booked this morning with a couple of friends.  Who's in?

2009sig.jpg

S e a t t l e, U S A

#18 poetin

poetin

IL DIVO

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 12:56 PM

I read most news on FB (don't have Twitter or Instagram). I'm a member of a couple of groups (not as many as some divas) and the trouble is that the same information is posted over and over again. The same picture on all groups, the same info from different sources simply everywhere. It is very tiresome and the overkill soon becomes boring.
I miss the coziness of gathering at 1 place (this forum) and discussing things, exchanging information, feelings and experiences, feeling part of something, sharing.
I also miss the old feeling of Il Divo, when they made us feel we counted, when it felt they were a bit closer to their fans.
Maybe I'm just getting old? ;-)

#19 bunke

bunke

IL DIVO

• Platinum
  • 89 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:01 PM

We booked this morning..Karen, Judy and Carol

#20 laurene

laurene

since Nov. '05

• Platinum