❣️ Louise ❣️

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 18,895 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:58 AM

Hi Everyone! :) 

From the Main page HERE 

URS' BIRTHDAY THANK YOU MESSAGE

urs_thank_you_cropped_0_zpsc8df4c95.jpg

Hello everybody.

I would like to say a very big and heartfelt "Thank You" for all the wonderful birthday messages, and especially the amazing pictures you sent me from all around the world. Incredible the creativity and effort that goes into some of it. I must be the luckiest man in the world, knowing that there are so many people out there who care enough for me to give me a bit of their time and their thoughts to make my birthday so special to me. Thank you for all the love and devotion you give me and Il Divo.

I am enjoying my summer break now, but I promise when were back on tour again from September on, I will give my all and everything each time I'll stand on that stage and sing for you, to be worth all your dedication and to make each single night a night to remember.

Lots of love, Urs x

36c6041b-cf38-4d36-82e4-819892c1e342_zps

kristy2_zpscbkjwumg.gif

berespectfulblinkie1_o.gif

#2 ursdreams

ursdreams

Advanced Member

• Platinum
  • PipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:16 PM

Thanks Urs.  I'm glad you had such a special Birthday at the Castle with so many people.  Enjoy your vacation and sunny California.  Maybe I will see you around.   :)

Luv ya,

Bobye :) 

Posted Image

#3 katherina

katherina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:03 AM

What a nice reply, Urs, yes enjoy your vacation, you and Carlos, David and Sebastian so deserve this break, the fans waiting for their concerts do not know what you will be presenting them with, even if Lea will be part of it, which I do not know, I so enjoyed our concert with you and will never forget it,

God bless

katherina :wub:

KatherinaMnGpicture_zpsdadb67cb.jpg

#4 urseygirl

urseygirl

Advanced Member

• Platinum
  • PipPip
  • 1,770 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 01:38 PM

it was such a pleasure watching the surprise look on your face when it was announced it was your birthday and everyone sang to you and then the Cake!!!!!

Beverly

#5 mayeachday

mayeachday

IL DIVO

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 06:00 PM

Yes, what a nice note, thanks Urs!  It’s wonderful to know that you read our messages to you on this Forum; it reinforces what this site is about :) and I’m so happy that it exists because I am not a fan of FB nor T.  Hope you will have a smashing summer and get to truly relax and unwind as well.  

My favourite Divo... may each day be a good day to you, always!! :rolleyes:  

Posted Image
Thanks Kathy for the lovely siggie & avatar!

#6 katy

katy

Advanced Member

• Platinum
  • PipPip
  • 2,842 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:08 PM

Urs, thanks for the nice note!  Must confess that I forgot to post to you for your birthday :wub: , so "Happy Belated Birthday"!!! May this year be your BEST EVER!!!

Thanks for posting it HERE on the Official Forum.  It is frustrating that other social media seem to get info first now making  the Official Forum feel neglected or forgotten. This is the place that should get all content and information, and ideally things go here first before other media forms.  FB has its pluses, but also its minuses with no one to moderate its content. While freedom of speech is wonderful, not everyone plays nicely in the sandbox on Facebook.  Stepping off my soapbox now and thanks for listening... :ph34r:

It was lovely of you to recognize the great depth of love and feeling for you and your Mates that so many fans around the world feel.  You four are so kind and dedicated to bag drag and jet lag around the globe for us. You leave family, friends and freedom behind to follow your dreams and we are so grateful to be along for the ride!  Thanks for taking time after singing your heart out in Columbus to pose for pics at the stage door with so many of us!  I had taken photos of you for  others before, but missed a chance for myself previously!  But not this time! Yay!!!!  Thanks for being so gracious and sweet!  The night was unforgettable and the countries yet to see you Guys this Tour are in for a treat!  The album is AWESOME, but hearing it LIVE was PERFECTION!!!

katyurs-1.gif

#7 katherina

katherina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:55 AM

yes, I so agree, we need the guys to look at this forum, I do not use facebook or twitter, but I do like to comment on the forum when I have time, that is the place to get news what is going on with IlDivo and other things to tell us about, any news they have for us, when I get posts from fans what was said on twitter, is like well here is what they said, better come here guys to inform us.

katherina

#8 Lisa14

Lisa14

IL DIVO

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:09 AM

So sweet a reply to Urs' birthday wishes... even more so, so wonderful to hear from him on the forum!  I know they are really busy, but it would be great to hear from them once in a while, if not more than just to say hello.  Anyway, I'm glad he had such a great day, and that so many fans were able to make a little bit of that day possible!  Il Divo forever!

3rdsiggie.jpg

#9 katherina

katherina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:22 PM

Yes, it would be great, if we would hear more often from the guys on this forum, I am not on Twitter or Facebook, but like to read and post on this forum, especially where we all have a favorite to post to, maybe management could leave a message with our guys, to make it work?

katherina :wub:

#10 gins

gins

Adoring Cutie

• Platinum
  • PipPip
  • 24,593 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 08:56 PM

I don't kid myself that this was posted here by Urs.  The Divos have not posted on the Forum for years, except for Carlos in 2013.  Thanks to the Mods for moving it from the main page so we would see it.

Facebook and Twitter are not the same as our friendship on the Forum, and I hope it survives the neglect of the Powers That Be.  JMHO

cutie.gif
AmericanBeauties.gif

#11 katherina

katherina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:23 AM

I don't kid myself that this was posted here by Urs.  The Divos have not posted on the Forum for years, except for Carlos in 2013.  Thanks to the Mods for moving it from the main page so we would see it.

Facebook and Twitter are not the same as our friendship on the Forum, and I hope it survives the neglect of the Powers That Be.  JMHO

Gins,

well said, the forum is all about the guys, they need to come back to us.

katherina :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users