#1 Janey

Janey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10,156 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 01:32 PM

For concert reports & photos. ENJOY!Posted Image

Please note the guidelines for the posting of photos.We are asking that you limit the number of pictures you post in each thread to 30 pictures. This will make it easier for people to scroll through the threads, plus those with slow connections will surely appreciate it, too. Any pictures over the allotted number will be deleted. So, choose carefully! Posted Image

Please can we ask that you don't quote pictures (however lovely they are and however tempting!), as some people on dial-up are having problems with the pages loading and every little bit helps! From now on we are going to have to be pretty strict on this. Sorry. Posted Image

If you wish to share more of your pictures, you can always post a link to the site where you have them posted (ie photobucket, etc.).

Most of all........ENJOY!!!!! Posted Image

** May we also bring to your attention the directive we have received from Sony/forum management. More information can be found HERE, but we must remind everyone that downloadable links to video or audio recordings of any part of the concerts are not permitted on the forum, as file sharing of copyright material is illegal. **

Sorry Posted Image

www.amtm.org

#2 rozio_0

rozio_0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13,778 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 01:41 PM

Thanks Janey for opening the new thread

Have a super time the concert.

Even though I couln´t go to share with all of you, my so dear folks who are from around the world, I am with all of you in my thoughts and Mexico is attending to Ireland.

Posted Image

Have a great time and keep in touch with all the pics and images you are taking these days

Who are going back home, godspeed and arrived safely home.

See you on the Forum and post again soon

Rocío

Posted Image

#3 mjadamen

mjadamen

UberDivaSirenCutie hahahahaha

• Platinum
  • PipPip
  • 2,962 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 04:04 PM

woooowww

Saskia just called and I heard Nights in white Satin and Without you.

and now Halleluja

the sound is just so good

Saskia you are the best

xxx

#4 CarlosFan1

CarlosFan1

~*~Carlos' Star Trek Loving SuperCutie~*~

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29,918 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 04:10 PM

woooowww

Saskia just called and I heard Nights in white Satin and Without you.

and now Halleluja

the sound is just so good

Saskia you are the best

xxx

you must be in heaven!

BrentCarlosSiggy2a_zpsy1vyzjz7.jpg

Thanks sebslady(Tina) for helping with the pics :D

#5 mjadamen

mjadamen

• Platinum
  • PipPip
  • 2,962 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 04:29 PM

you must be in heaven!

yep very much and the sound was so clear

#6 mjadamen

mjadamen

• Platinum
  • PipPip
  • 2,962 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 04:32 PM

Urs was telling about withour you and lots of jokes and fun going on I could hear the audiance laughing

#7 cowgirl1

cowgirl1

100% Sebs Siren

• Platinum
  • PipPip
  • 2,508 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 04:47 PM

Urs was telling about withour you and lots of jokes and fun going on I could hear the audiance laughing

Awesome!!! thanks for sharing!
thanks Kathy for this amazing siggy!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image

Memory is a country where I can go to see your face - but where do I go when I miss your embrace?

#8 revhev

revhev

Chum gib mir dini Hand ... ich schänke dir mis Härz

• Platinum
  • PipPip
  • 1,930 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 06:55 PM

Well, that has to be one of the funniest and most entertaining Il Divo concerts ever. If we thought they were relaxed last night, tonight they were even more so. There were little jokes between them, much clowning and laughter.

It began when David was introducing Bridge over Troubled Water and he said it was about friends leaning on one another, and Urs literally leaned on David and took him completely by surprise. David said something like, “Welcome to the Il Divo comedy show.” The giggling started at that point, I think, and rarely stopped afterwards.

Tonight when Urs was trying to “warm us up” as we sat shivering in our seats, he had a special word for the two ladies near me in skimpy T-shirts and “gorgeoURS” slogans. I’ll let them identify themselves to you!

“I keep looking at these two ladies,” he said (to their huge delight, of course, and all of us around them). “You must be so cold. Please don’t feel you have to sit there like that all night. Feel free to put on a jacket…”

David’s mic occasionally made some very peculiar sounds which made both Seb and Carlos completely crack up, and at one point only Urs kept one of the songs going at all.

During ETILAY someone threw some flowers up onto the stage which were passed from divo to divo, and Urs actually sang his line (very sexily) TO Carlos. Hilarious.

When it came time for David to close the show by introducing My Way he said he couldn’t, because they didn’t want to go home. Needless to say, we didn’t either. He handed on the duty to Carlos, and I can’t remember whether it was David or Carlos who said, "I know - let’s start the whole show again.” And from the shadows we heard a lovely deep voice as Urs sang Carlito’s opening line from Somewhere. “Well, you said we were starting again…” he explained. :rolleyes:

A very special moment for me came when Seb was introducing ETILAY, and saying how much the guys loved their fans. He said that Urs, their computer, knew all the fans’ names. And he put Urs on the spot by asking him to name some in the front row. Which he did! I’ll let them tell you about that!

Then he pointed at me and said, “And there’s the Reverend.” And I wasn't even in "uniform"! I think I died and… er… went to heaven at that point. :rolleyes: I’m certainly sitting up on clouds at the moment. At least nine of them. How will I be able to sleep tonight? Do I care? :wub:

But I’d better try, as I’ve got packing to do in the morning and a flight to catch, but I just wanted to let you all know that it was one heck of a concert. Camera police were off-duty, so there will be plenty of pics and videos coming to you from clever people… I’ve already seen evidence of some fantastic ones, so I know we’re in for some classics.

I nearly didn’t make it here because I was pretty poorly a few days ago, but I’m so grateful for the chance to see these two concerts. No wonder we love these guys! And meeting up with some wonderful people is all part of the experience, friends old and new. Thank you to everyone who has made the last few days so special.

Love to all,
Heather
xx

Posted Image

Mis Bärli. Liäbi uf dä erschti Blikk ... oder Blinzli. (My dear little Swiss bear. Love at first sight ... or blinky ! )

#9 kandy

kandy

Siren Forever ❤

• Platinum
  • PipPip
  • 6,202 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:14 PM

Thank you Heather!

What a lovely concert! I wish that was DVDed too!
You lucky ladies!

eae86342-c9a3-499c-ba1c-62fb7a3cf3b5_zps

#10 Jassy

Jassy

Photographer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:44 PM

It sounds absolutely hilarious and beautiful, i hope there are some videos of these funny moments! :D thanks for the report Heather! :lol:
Posted Image

#11 coloradouber

coloradouber

Advanced Member

• Platinum
  • PipPip
  • 828 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:02 PM

Heather, your report was pure joy to read. Thank you so much.
Bobbi
Posted Image
Thanks to Cathy for beautiful pics and to Kathy from Oz for a truly awesome siggy

#12 CarlosFan1

CarlosFan1

~*~Carlos' Star Trek Loving SuperCutie~*~

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29,918 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:04 PM

aww Heather how great for you :)

you must be smiling from ear to ear

so happy for you :)

BrentCarlosSiggy2a_zpsy1vyzjz7.jpg

Thanks sebslady(Tina) for helping with the pics :D

#13 rozio_0

rozio_0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13,778 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:25 PM

Love to all,
Heather
xx

Hello Heather

Thank you so much for telling us how the second concert was. It sounds was funnier and relax than the first one

A propos du programme de chansons, chantées et qu'avez-vous pensé? D'autres avaient envie de chanter ou convenu à vos attentes? :mellow:

(Talking about the lyrics proogramme, they were according to you expected? did you like which ones were performed?)

Espero que así haya sido y disfrutaras muchísimo este concierto tan esperado, casi desde principio de año, y que tuvieras la oportunidad de asistir. Ya ves que no todas podemos ir, ni siquiera en nuestros propios paises, por muchas veces que los Chicos hayan venido :(

(I hope so and had enjoyed so much this very expecting performance, since the begining of the year, and had chance to attend. You know, not all of us could attend to any concert,neither in our own countries, although the Boys had come many times)

Kommen Die wieder sicher nach Suffolk und in die Realität zurück, nachdem die Begeisterung, Spannung und zählte die Minuten.
Als wir in Mexiko sagen: "Es gibt keine Zeit oder Frist nicht erfüllt ist, dass expires" :rolleyes:

(Come back to Suffolk safely and return to daily reality, without counting months, days and minutes. As we say in Mexico " There is not time which didn´t fullfill nor period which didn´t finish")

Saludos desde México DF y seguimos escribiéndonos ;)

(Greetings from Mexico DF and keep writing)

Rocío

Posted Image

#14 kez11

kez11

Advanced Member

• Platinum
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 09:21 PM

Wow Heather...that sounds like you all had a wonderful concert experience tonight...Divas and Divos alike. :D

Thanks so much for your wonderful detailed report and for typing it up so soon. :)

I hope you enjoy sweet Uber dreams!! :)

Looking forward to reports, pics and vids to follow...and glad you all experienced a great weekend. :)

Kez
xx

Posted Image

To LOVE....pure and chaste from afar!! xxxx

#15 uberita

uberita

IL DIVO

• Platinum
  • 325 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 09:23 PM

Heather, thanks so much for your report. It was sooo wonderful to read. It was a special night indeed. I'm so happy you were well enough to be there. It's a night you will hold in your heart for quite some time.
It's so great to read time after time this year of the fun the guys are having during their performances. It may have been a long time for us during the last two years but it sure is worth the wait. I can't wait to see them in person next year.
Heather, sleep well and I hope you are still on Cloud 9 when you wake up in the morning.

I will be waiting patiently (hahaha) for the pics and vids you mentioned.
hugs
Rita

Posted Image
The car may change but the License plate stays the same!!
Original membership date Feb 2, 2007

#16 msgarrett

msgarrett

IL DIVO

• Platinum
  • 171 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 09:26 PM

Heather---Your report has left me speechless :) I would have felt like I had gone to heaven too! oh my word!!! I am so happy for you and the divas in the front row. Wow! If I ever wondered that the gentlemen paid attention to the details about fans... I will never wonder again.

I really do like the more 'light-hearted' banter I have read about during the concerts... and the more casual photos on the website. I can hardly wait until they come to the States. I am already saving up for several meet & greets. :) woo whooo!

Thanks to all of the ladies who are sharing the details of their concert evenings with us. It has been a real joy to live vicariously through your experiences! You all are wonderful!
Posted Image
Thanks to fanfromoz for my siggie!

#17 cleelove

cleelove

Uber, with Cutie tendencies!!

• Platinum
  • PipPip
  • 4,721 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 10:04 PM

Heather, you lucky girl! Sounds like you had a night to remember....

Thanks for telling us about it!!

Kathysiggie6August2011.gif

Siggie by Kathy (fanfromoz)

#18 oktobersky

oktobersky

Advanced Member

• Platinum
  • PipPip
  • 1,227 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 10:33 PM

Thanks for the reports..looking forward to hearing more soon.

xo,
cathy

#19 caffy

caffy

Advanced Member

• Platinum
  • PipPip
  • 848 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:39 PM

Oh Heather !!

What a wonderful report back to us. My heart is pounding just reading it !! I'm sooo happy for all you who were there to experience it first hand and for the guys who seem to be relishing being back on stage and performing for their beloved fans.

and love us they do !!

I should be in bed right now...but this was worth staying up for.

thank you sooo much !! safe journey home !!

xoxo

Posted Image
Deepest gratitude to Kathy for my beautiful siggie and avatar

#20 jessietia

jessietia

Divoted as always

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:58 PM

Heather what wonderful report! And what a show it must have been!Posted Image
Thank you so much for sharing this.