No replies to this topic

#1 staff

staff

IL DIVO

• Root Admin
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 12:18 PM

Hello!

So, the Barcelona show was just amazing! Obviously it made it extra special being in my home country, and the reaction was just fantastic. There are just no words to describe it, people were jumping from their seats, all the women were going crazy! The DVD is going to look amazing.

I didn't have any time to go out afterwards and spend time in Barcelona because I was leaving really early in the morning to see my parents the next day in Madrid, but I had 30 friends come to the show, which was great.

The rest of the tour has been brilliant also. Each show is a little bit different - obviously you are singing the same songs, but each crowd makes it feel unique. Although, I have to say that the reactions everywhere have been unbelievable, especially in countries like Germany and Scandinavia, which were a bit quieter on the last tour. Obviously Spain was fantastic, and every time we play in a Latin country the people go crazy. It's great!

I've been trying to go to the gym when I can, but there isn't a whole lot of time at the moment as we're mostly going from the hotel to the venue, back to the hotel and then on a plane. So I'm quite tired, but having a great time.

Thanks for all your support so far

Carlos x

?

View the full article

Link No longer Available ...Sorry.

The Mods

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users